Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dare # 8

This week, if you are not already doing so, read a new book. I for one can't usually finish a book in one week because I only read a chapter a night but try your best to at least start one. Jill let me borrow a book of hers last week called, Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella and I can't wait to start it! :-)



Last week was a very busy week for me. Many people think that sod farmers are done as soon as the frost hits but in reality this is our busiest time of year! Dad and I had a meeting in Kingston at 6:30 at night and decided to drive home that night. We got home at midnight at up at 4:30 the next morning to start work. Tuesday night I drew a bath and laid in it and fell asleep because I was so tired. Luckily, Ryan woke me up shortly after to let me know that supper was ready.

Hope you have a great week!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment