Monday, October 26, 2009

Dare # 6

Here is your dare for the week....if you choose to accept it.
Dare #6
Think up a cool design and carve a Halloween pumpkin! Don't forget to take some pictures and tell me all about it.
For a while I thought I wouldn't be able to complete dare number 5. It was a busy week and I was so looking forward to getting away with a group of friends to a place called Fiddlers Lake. I couldn't think of how to scare someone and then Evan beat me to the punch. The whole group of us were sitting in the living room watching a scary movie and telling scary stories. Evan went out to the kitchen to get a glass of water...or so we thought. Jill got up to close the shades and than there was Evan standing on the other side of the glass. Jill's hands went up into shaking fists and I flew off the couch! We all got a scare! After Evan came back in we all couldn't stop laughing! It was a great memory!
Have a great week!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment