1. In a large bowl combine hamburger meat, egg, garlic powder, parsley, dressing, and half of the BBQ sauce. Mix until well combined.
2. Place meat mixture in bread bake pan. Top with the remainder of BBQ sauce. You can store it in the fridge over night, freeze it or bake it at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes, or until cooked. We like to make ours the night before and let it marinate overnight in the fridge.
3. On to the macaroni! Boil the water and cook noodles according to package. I always place the dry noodles in the pan that I will be using before hand just to make sure I have the right amount.
4. Once noodles are cooked drain all the water and place noodles back into the same pot (why dirty more dishes then you have to). Add Valletta and a dash of milk. Mix until well blended.
5. Place in a greased baking dish and top with some stove top dressing. Then place a nice thick layer of shredded cheese on top. Place in oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
6. Serve altogether and enjoy! :-)
This meal is really so delicious and so yummy. The meatloaf is full of flavor and you can't beat a creamy, homemade mac & cheese. It is a meal that I know Ryan and I will continue to keep in our meal plan because it is a hearty family meal that is easy to make and inexpensive!
Hamburger- $ 4.56
Stove top dressing (1/4 package) - $0.50
Spices- Always in stock!
BBQ Sauce- $1.00
Elbow noodles (1/2 package) - $0.50
Valletta (1/2 package) - $1.93