Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Wedding Slideshow

 

Happy Wednesday everyone! The has been on tough cookie of a week already! Monday I was feeling under the weather and headed home early. Tuesday was catch up but then Ryan and I got to go for supper at good friends (and neighbors) Sharon and Wayne’s last night. Talk about being spoiled rotten, getting to enjoy such a yummy feast!

Life in definitely back to normal now after all the wedding chaos. I am still slowly starting to move all my shower and wedding gifts into the house. Ryan keeps wanting me to move everything in at once but I like to slowly bring everything in, wash it by hand and then organize the space where it will be going. I love looking at all of my new things again!

The other day our wedding musicians and the videographer met at the church to record the wedding songs again. My amazing videographer was worried that the sound quality wasn’t great on the day of and wanted a second take.

About a month before the wedding, I started working on a little project on my work computer, our wedding slide show. I didn’t want something too fancy. Just a few pictures of Ryan and I growing up and as a couple. I wanted it to be played through the cocktail hour and dinner.

Using the PowerPoint program on my computer it was easily done. It was fun looking through pictures of Ryan that I had never seen before!

Today, I wanted to share this slideshow with you. It’s not overly fancy but you might have a fun time looking at some younger picture of Ryan and I! Feel free to laugh! :-)

Happy Wednesday!

xo

6 comments:

  1. While I thought the slideshow was ADORABLE and love the idea... I thought you were talking about a wedding PICTURES slideshow. Don't tease me like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute slideshow! I didn't get to see much of it on wedding day (between other things going on and the fact that I wasn't wearing my glasses!) I don't think I'd ever seen pics of Ryan in his younger days. And you, of course, were such a cutie patootie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww Teddy even made a picture - or at least i think that was Teddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a touching slideshow :)
    and I hope you get your entries in for my Summer Fun Giveaway! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were so great, didn't laugh at all, just went aaaaaawwwwwwww, then loved watching the Sunday School kids and Maddy coming to get me to sing with her.

    ReplyDelete