Happy Monday everyone! I’m a little bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning! Having a couple of days away from the office was amazing! Also, having those days be filled with being at home, even better!
As useful as I wanted to be this weekend, there was one this stopping me, Friday Night Lights!
I am SO into this show! After each episode, you think, what’s one more? Then, the plot thickens and you want more! It really is a vicious cycle!
In between Friday Night Lights episodes, I did manage to be a little productive!
- On Friday night I did manage to get my groceries! The store was crazy busy (which I hate) but I got 3 weeks worth of groceries instead of 4. Ryan and I are switching to our new Fall meal plan and it starts in 3 weeks!
- I managed to get a TON of laundry done on Saturday. Of course I had to do the folding in front of the T.V. Darn you, FNL!
- I rented a movie at bedtime. The Lucky One which I have to say was REALLY disappointing! I couldn’t get past the fact that Zac Efron’s character looked SO much younger then the female lead. Just weird.
- After the movie was over, Date Night with Tina Fey and Steve Carell was on T.V, which was super good! Made up for disappointing movie before!
- Early Sunday morning I tied my laces up tight and went for a run. It was a beautiful but chilly! I actually had to wear a sweater running!The great news about the early morning run, no dogs to chase me!
- After getting dressed and ready I headed to church with my parents. I really enjoyed church and I think my body/mind needed to worship.
- I got to wear one of my favorite skirts to church and a new purse. Well, sort of new. My purse is a Value Village purchase for $3.99.
- I was a happy camper to sit beside and get smiles from this handsome man, Tanner!
- Church was especially fun with the kiddies giggling through the children’s time and then my Auntie Debbie and I having a laughing fit at the end of the service. Sometimes the best medicine is a good laugh!
How was your weekend?