Wednesday, September 5, 2012

We Are Family

 

Happy Wednesday everyone! Loving that it is already Wednesday today! Loving that the week is already coming to an end soon!

Today I thought I would share with you some formal wedding pictures that we took with family! Our whole “theme” of the wedding was Because Two People Fell In Love. Basically, to us, that represents our past and the ancestors before us. We wouldn’t be here and be the people that we are without our families. 

Love this picture of my Aunt (great) Elaine, Nana and Grandma Hamilton!

0480

My side of the family

0482

0483

My parents

0486

Always a Daddy’s girl!

0489

Our church family. With our student minister, Nancy.

0497

Ryan’s Grandma and parents.

0499

Ryan’s parents.

0502

Ryan and his mom.

0507

We are both so blessed to have an amazing backing of great family. Now, as husband and wife, Ryan and I are our own family.

Happy Wednesday!

xo

3 comments:

  1. We are so blessed to have you as part of our family Lindsay . Love You xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are fortunate to have great family supporting you - they're the people who will be there with you through all the ups and downs!! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so touched to be included in your family. Love you all. :)

    ReplyDelete