Happy Monday everyone! Where has the weekend gone? I feel as though the weekend flew right by! It was a whirl wind of activities sometimes! Here’s some points!
- The Myrtle Beach men are back! After a week long vacation full of boy stuff like golf and beer, it’s back to reality for them! From what I am hearing it was a great time! Cold but that didn’t matter! The stories are just starting to surface and I am sure they will get more and more interesting. Some highlights that I have heard so far are Mike being that chef and have amazing meals! Plus, the almost accident on the way home, yikes!
Glad my husband is home!!
- I talked to Ryan pretty much the whole time via text, which was nice! At the beginning of his trip he and my brother ventured over to the outlet mall so that Ryan could get my Easter/myrtle beach souvenir! I have to say, my husband was so kind and patient. He spent a good 30 minutes in that store taking pictures of all the beautiful purses. Thank you random sales woman for helping navigate my husband around as well!
- I was pretty excited to open my present! I happily changed over purses and have been using my new one ever since! I’m a very lucky girl!
- This week I am pleased to say that I officially joined the Liberal Party of Quebec board for our local riding. At the meeting I was going there expecting to begin at the position of Youth Councilor. I left the meeting with the position of V.P of Women. Yup, first meeting and I already got promoted to Vice President. That’s how I roll, yo! Ha ha!
- As a fundraiser for the local Liberal Party riding, we held a curling bonspiel in Shawville. My dad was suppose to curl but did not get home from Myrtle Beach in time for the first 8:00 AM game. So, I curled for him. He then arrived for the second game at 11:00 AM so I decided to stay and watch. Well, another team realized they were short a player and in listed me to play for them. Both the teams that I played for won…just saying ;)
- I’ve been trying to watch what I eat and I am on a pretty strict exercise program. I love myfitness pal and log EVERYTHING into that sucker! I had no clue about how many calories I really would burn by curling 2 games….well get ready for this…For 180 minutes of curling…I burnt well over 900 calories!! Now that’s a work out! I didn’t feel as guilty drinking those 3 Caesars! Woops!
- Yes, I burnt over 900 calories curling on Saturday and yes, I couldn’t walk on Sunday.
- The sod season is officially begun around these parts! All the guys are back from winter work in the city and are getting things ready and fixed up for the upcoming season. Pallets, washing and repairing equipment! I love the hustle and bustle! It’s exciting times!
How was your weekend?