Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far. To be honest, I cannot believe that it is already Wednesday. Work this week has completely gone bonkers! It is at stage 5 crazy mode! Phones are ringing off the hook, problems happening, and I went through a whole sales order book in 2 days (that’s a lot of orders!)!
Today I’d like link up with Jamie and share with you all what I am loving this week:
- I am LOVING how fast the days are going by! One minute I just get back from lunch and the next it’s 4 PM! WHAT! Although, it can be stressful during the moment, it is pretty satisfying to have 3 hours pass in the span that feels like 5 minutes. Mini celebration happens at my desk when that happens!
OH and this was my face yesterday when the office went stage 6 crazy…which FYI…is REALLY crazy!
- I am REALLY LOVING this weather! It finally feels like spring! It’s a good thing too because I was pretty close to protesting socks and winter coats!
- I am LOVING that Yoga started up again last night! When I first started Yoga I laughed and thought that it so wasn’t my thing! I am not some hippy, dippy or even bendable person. But, it turns out that I kind of am. I love how Zen (did I just use the word Zen in a sentence? Wow!) I feel after a session and I especially love the meditation portion at the end. Sometimes, I find myself taking “cleansing breaths” throughout the day! Who are you, yoga girl?
- I am LOVING the upcoming plans for the summer! Between weddings, showers and parties it is going to be full of fun activities! Kind anxious for all the fun to start. I know, I know Jill, ME looking forward to things that are WAY ahead? Shocker! ha ha!
- I am LOVING that we will soon be starting our big pool renovation. Be prepared, I’ll probably be complaining about the stress and mess of the renovation in a future post. But right now, I am so excited for it to get started so that we can enjoy our new outdoor oasis.
- I’m LOVING my new baseball glove that my husband bought me! Ryan and I are playing in a charity tournament. I don’t do sports. But because it was for fun and for charity, I agreed. I’ve never owned my very own baseball glove before so I was pretty excited to have it as mine! Next step, learning how to use it! Yikes! ha ha!
- I am LOVING Groupon. I’ve had an account for a while now but had never purchased anything. I planned our May Date and when I saw a Groupon appear for 50% off for this May Date activity I jumped right on it! So, not only do I get a great date (planned by moi) with my husband next month but I also get it for 50% off…BOO YAH!
What are you loving this week?