Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I’m linking up with Shannon over at Life After I “Dew” for her So What! Wednesday linky!
Today I’m saying SO WHAT if…
- Ryan and I never spoke yesterday. We both worked till 9 PM yesterday and we were exhausted. I knew that if we did talk that it would probably have started some sort of stupid argument that didn’t matter!
Seed delivery truck arriving at 8 PM last night…nice!
- I am ignoring the mess out at the pool place. I know I should be stepping foot in the door more often but I get anxious because of the mess. I hate the unorganized dirty mess. Makes me want to pull my hair out!
- I still like to color! I have a container of markers in my desk drawer and bring them out whenever possible! I love to color and even use stickers…25 years old turning 7? Absolutely!
- I forgot to shower yesterday morning. I had to wake up at 4 AM and was on the road by 5 AM. With 30 minutes of office work in between that. I was not functioning mentally enough to remember to shower! Woops!
- When I am tired I always wear my glasses. A sure sign to stay clear of me because I am tired! Sometimes I can’t open my eyes wide enough to put my contacts in! Thankfully, I have a new pair of glasses that I actually don’t mind wearing. Nerd alert!
- While on the road yesterday I forgot that I wasn’t suppose to be lifting anything heavy from surgery 2 weeks ago. Out of habit I lifted a 50 pound bag out of my car and immediately felt the pain and dropped it with a thud…on the gravel….in front of a client. The client kind of looked at me a little funny. Try coming up with an excuse for that one. “Oh I’m sorry Mr. Golf Course Man for dropping your fertilizer. I had surgery on my private area a couple of weeks ago and it’s still pretty sore”…NOT!
What are you saying “So What” to this week?