Monday, January 18, 2010

Dare #17

Why do the weekends always have to pass so fast? Sometimes I wish that we had one more day for the weekend. Saturday's and Sunday's I am so busy doing stuff that I want to get done around the house and if I had an extra day I would spend it relaxing.

Did everyone play a board game last week? Ryan had bought me "Sorry" for Christmas and we hadn't had a chance to play it yet. After supper last week we took it out and I got my butt kicked!

On to this weeks dare.

Dare #17

For one evening this week do not watch T.V. Spend the evening making/eating supper together, going for a walk or getting something accomplished around the house. It doesn't matter what activity you use to fill your time but for one whole night do not turn on that T.V.


Good luck - I know I'll need it!


xo

2 comments:

  1. I can't say I actually played a board game but Ricky and I played Family Feud on Wii...LOL

    NO TV at my house is IMPOSSIBLE
    I could do without it - but Ricky has to watch hockey every night! Guess I will fail Dare #17

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha Family feud counts...

    Ryan won't be able to go a day without T.V either. But I know I can do it! I'll just have to avoid going into the living room for one night! :-S It's gonna be hard.

    ReplyDelete