-5 slices of bacon
-1 small carton of cream
-2 chicken breasts
-2 tablespoons of butter
-1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
-2 egg yolks
All the ingredients
1. Cook Spaghetti according to package.
2. Mealwhile, in a large frying pan, add butter, chopped chicken and onion. Fry until chicken is cooked and onions are tender. Add bacon and cook for addition 5 minutes.
3. Drain spaghetti and put it into the pan with the chicken.
4. Add cream, garlic powder. Heat until boiling.
5. Add cheese and egg yolks. Stir till well blended.
6. Enjoy! :-)
Jill having some Chicken Carbonara, Ryan trying to steal it.
I usually cut up my chicken, onions and bacon the night before. This way the meal is done from start to finish in about 15 minutes. It is one of my favorite meals not only because it tastes restaurant made but it doesn't cost too much either.
Chicken (2 breasts)- $6.10
Onion (1/2)- $0.45
Spaghetti (1/2 package)- $0.49
Bacon (5 slices)- $1.60
Small Cream- $2.79
Parmesan Cheese- $0.70