Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dare #19 - Aloha!

Aloha bloggers! I hope that you are all doing great. I'm sitting in my hotel room right now with the patio door open listening to the ocean crash against the rocks. Touch life. :-)

I hope everyone had a successful week last week and completed their dare. I know I did.

Here is your dare this week:

Dare #19

In Hawaiian nature, one time this week say "Aloha" to someone instead of "Hello". I hope none of you get weird looks, ha ha.

Have a great week!

xo

1 comment:

  1. "Aloha" from the cold Pontiac - there is my dare DONE!
    At least we have sunny conditions all week and no snow...
    Hope you are having a blast and not missing us too much! Hope to hear all about it at crafts on the 10th - fresh in your mind seeing how you come back on the 9th!

    ReplyDelete