Sunday, February 6, 2011

This time last week....


This time last week I had this ticket.


The day was perfect. Started off shopping and then having a yummy supper at shoeless joes!

Off we went to the Scotiabank place where the night started off with Jerrod Niemann and DariusRucker.
Then it was time for the big show!
Brad Paisley was amazing. I was so excited to see him in concert and I was not disappointed. It was great!
It was a memorable evening with great ladies and a awesome concert!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Brad Paisley is awesome! But Darius Rucker... I'd love to see him too! Lucky Duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, you are so lucky! I love Brad Paisley! His lyrics are so cleverly written, and he sings some really funny stuff...and stuff that makes you think, too! So happy for you that you got to enjoy a concert.

    ReplyDelete