I seriously must be crazy because....
1. I plan on purposely getting up at 3 AM tomorrow morning to watch the Royal Wedding!
Side note: Maybe it's the future bride in me but I am SOOOOOOOOO friggin excited for this wedding! I'm about to pee my pants in anticipation!! TMI?
2. I thought it would be a great idea to tear up my lawn this spring so that I could get a new walkway! Now, it's raining and my walkway went from this:
My old walkway that I use to hate is beginning to appeal to me.
3. Ryan convinced me to tear out some old tree's around the front of the house when I was already tearing up the walk way! Now, it looks so bare! He must have caught me at a rare moment of weakness to convince me to do this...I loved some of those trees!!!!!
4. When Clark let's out the loudest farts I think it is so cute!
5. I agreed to drive my fiance and his friends from the "middle of no where camp" to a local bar and back this weekend. It's for a bachelor party and they are all starting to drink at 11:00 AM!
6. My agenda looks like this on a daily basis....I love being organized!
7. Even when everyone else in the office is sweating their "dadunkadunk's" off I still have 3 layers of clothes on!
8. I have no idea what kind of wedding dress I want. In fact, it's one wedding detail that I don't care too much about! I haven't even searched any online!
Do you ever feel like the things you do (or don't do) are a little "crazy"? What are they?
Happy Thursday! (Royal Wedding Eve...AHH!)