Wednesday, April 13, 2011

101 Update - It's about time!

For the longest time after I started my 101 things in 1001 days list it felt like I wasn't accomplishing anything! Then all the sudden BANG I started crossing things off my list.

The kick in the butt I needed (and helped me cross off alot of things) came from my cousin/friend Stacy on my birthday. She helped me cross off a bunch of things and got me going on some others!

# 96 Learn to make Ryan's Aunt Lynn's sticky buns

I actually haven't made Aunt Lynn's sticky buns but these did tide me over till then!


#68 Get a Pedometer


#69 After pedometer do an average of 10K steps a day, for 1 week. Complete!


#89 Get a set of pearls


I hope to one day get a real set but these certainly work for now!


#13 Go skiing - completed this winter!


#60 Start a new journal


The week after I received this I started writing in a journal again. It's been a great release.


#34 Organize my recipes!


Completed this in 3 binders. Sweets, main dishes and other! It's been so wonderful!


Other things I've crossed off:


#17 Visit New York


#6 Go on a shopping spree


#67 Try yoga


#66 Plant a tree


#86 Host a superbowl party


#87 Spend a whole day at a beach


#88 Buy a nice piece of jewelry


#90 Try driving a tractor trailer (It was super scary!)


#100 Go down south with a group of friends


There you have it a complete update! If you have a 101 list, how is it coming? Have you crossed off lots of items?


Hope you have a great Wednesday!


xo

4 comments:

  1. Wow - glad to see that you finally posted my birthday gift to you LOL - seeing how it was back in October!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, ya I know, totally late!! I told you it was blog worthy!!! It really did get me jump started on a bunch of things!! Thanks again!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've crossed off 20 or so items... but come this fall I'll get to knock a few more off :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've crossed off some items and am working towards crossing off some more!

    ReplyDelete