Friday, May 13, 2011

I Hate Socks

Happy Friday everyone!! This week has been a teaser to what is to come for the summer!! I have been sock free all week and it has been wonderful!



The other day I saw on another fellow bloggers post about a Flip Flop Swap! Basically, you sign up, are given a partner, and buy a new pair of flip flops for each other! The second I saw that I signed right up! I had participated in a Christmas gift swap and it was so fun to get to know another fellow blogger and exchange a gift!





I encourage you to go over to Lyryn's blog to sign up...maybe we'll even be partners....:-)



Have a wonderful weekend!


xo

2 comments:

  1. Uumm do you have a secret US address or something because I tried this yesterday and it wasn't available for Canadians??

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I signed up on Wednesday it let me and now I went back and try again, it wouldn't go through!! FRIG!

    ReplyDelete