Happy Friday everyone! I don’t know if it’s because it’s the New Year and I am feeling really ambitious but lately I have been trying new foods and crafts!
As some of you might remember from this post, Ryan and I LOVE pizza. Especially homemade pizza. It’s our Friday night tradition. Every Friday I go home and make homemade pizza for supper.
I developed the homemade dough recipe when Ryan and I were really counting our pennies and buying a pizza from the local pizzeria for $20 (or more) dollars. Spending that much money on one meal was just not affordable for us at the time. So, I merged a few dough recipes together and we had a new favorite meal and tradition.
We love our pizza but sometimes it’s nice to have a little change but still keeping in the Pizza Friday tradition. So, one evening I made….
Here’s what you need:
- 2 cans of Pillsbury flaky biscuits
- 1 can of pizza sauce
- Parmesan Cheese
- Parsley Flakes
- Garlic Powder
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt 1/4 cup of butter in a small bowl. In another small bowl mix together 1 tbsp of Garlic, Parsley Flakes and Oregano.
3. Grease your Bundt pan. Sprinkle a little parmesan cheese at the bottom of your Bundt pan.
4. Open your can of biscuits and cut each biscuit in half.
5. Flatten out that piece of dough into a small circle. Place a piece of pepperoni in the centre and then fold over the dough and shape into a small ball.
6. Dip your ball in the butter and then in your bowl of spices.
7. Continue until you have used all of the biscuits and they are all evening distributed in your Bundt pan.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and let it rest for an addition 5 minutes. Place a plate upside down over your Bundt pan and carefully turn your plate right side up again, turning your Bundt can upside down.
9. Place a small bowl of of pizza sauce to the side of right in the middle!
10. Tear apart piece by piece and ENJOY!
This recipe was SO yummy and so easy to make ahead and then put in the oven before supper! Not to mention it isn’t to expensive either. It was a nice change from our regular Friday night pizza and most importantly, it was Ryan approved!
I hope you all pass a wonderful weekend!