Happy Friday everyone! I don’t know about you, but this week has been exceptionally good! So good in fact, that I wanted to share it all with you!
- Wednesday night I went out for dinner with these lovely ladies!
- This dinner was held at The Prior. I haven’t been there for probably over a year! Do you know what The Prior has? Deep fried dill pickles! One of my favorites! Yum!
- As it is a tradition, we stopped at Dairy Queen for chocolate chip cones after supper! Yum!
- Thursday I was on the road visiting clients. The day went by SO quickly cuz it was filled with lots of stops! I love it when you blink and the day is over.
- As I had plans in the city for supper I had some time to kill. I decided to head to the St.Laurant centre. I stopped into a nail place thinking they would never have space. Low and behold they did and took me right away! For an hour I sat in a massage chair and got a pedicure. Heaven!
- That night for supper I picked up my lovely cousin/friend and we headed to one of my favorite places, Lonestar! It was an amazing visit and I can’t wait till the next time!
- This week I’ve been a little cruel. Ever see the Cat Facts prank? If not, here it is. I thought that it would be hilarious to do this to Ryan and Pat. It was so funny! They both thought I had signed them up for this Cat Facts and didn’t know it was me typing it! I pretty much laughed hysterically for 10 minutes straight each time! AWESOME!
- I broke down the other day and bought…wait for it…
A Romper! I don’t know what the hell I was thinking but seriously, when I tried it on, it was like wearing PJ’s. So comfy and dare I say, cute? It was on sale for like nothing so I decided to buy it. I figure I’ll never wear it in public but I will definitely be strutting around in it at home!
Those are some highlights from my week. What about yours?
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!