Thursday, March 24, 2016

5 Things But It's Not Friday!

Hello SWEET Thursday! Isn't the Thursday before an extra long weekend just that much more wonderful? We are pretty lucky here. We get to have both Good Friday and Easter Monday off! It's kind of what we usually call the "calm before the storm". The last little break before things get REALLY crazy here at the farm. 

1. Kind of obvious, and what everyone is talking about...EASTER! This weekend is Easter and I am OH so excited! Sam has been a goof ball lately and loving all the birthday celebrations so I think he will really enjoy Easter this year. I am planning a very small Egg hunt for him at home. Only about 8 eggs. They are filled with goldfish mostly! We have the tradition where you set out your basket the night before for the bunny to fill. It was so easy finding stuff for him. Bubbles, chocolate bunny, side walk chalk and his Easter Sunday outfit! Bring on Easter and all the fun! Egg hunts, time with family and church! 


2. I've realized something about myself this week. I am not a good student and I would never be able to go back to school. I kind of always thought I'd like to take a online course and work on furthering some business education. Well I realized this weekend, that's never going to happen. 

I have to take this online vendors course and it is horrible. I am struggling to keep focus, read the designated chapters and stay awake. I really want to throw in the towel but I can't. Last night I worked from 7 PM till 10 PM finishing up module 2! Then a little icon showed up when I submitted my quiz that said "Congrats! You have completed 10% of the course". I could have thrown my laptop across the room. I can't wait until it's done! 



3. I haven't talk about him in a while but Tuck is around and kicking. This April he will be 9 years old! Poor pup had to get more teeth removed but otherwise he is in GREAT shape! Sammy and Tuck are good friends mostly because Sam shares his food with him. But honestly, the transition was really easy for Tucker when Sam came along. He is loving this stage where Sam is always willing to throw a ball for him to fetch. 


4. I have this never ending to-do list for my husband that includes little odd jobs around the house. I bought these crates to store and display yarn in my little craft corner. I bought them in NOVEMBER and he just got them up last weekend. I am very thankful they are up now though and I can get some re-organizing done! 


5. Yesterday was a pretty special day! Not only was it my brothers birthday but also my nephew Clark's. For the last two years I have shared an old photo of Jared on FB and wished him a happy birthday! It's fun to look back on some old picture and to find the right one to use! I think I'm going to make it a yearly tradition! 


I hope that you all have a wonderful Easter! 

xo

1 comment:

  1. Your picture of you doing your course, and the one of your books made me remember how glad I am that the five years of that, getting my M/Div are over. Don't rule out taking an online course, I loved mine. And I went back in my 50's!!!! I am excited to see Sam's Eater outfit. I wish I had bought something new.

    ReplyDelete