So, I got an award yesterday from the lovely Nicole over at That's Life and I am so excited because it is my very first blogging award, woo hoo (Thanks Nicole)!! You should check out Nicole's great blog sometime!
The rules with this one, tell 10 things about yourself and pass it along to 5 people!
1. I am getting my hair cut today and I am freaking out! This will be the first time ever that I have done something different with my hair. I am a pretty low maintenance girl so this will probably be my very first "hairstyle".
2. I have two middle names. They are both family names, 7 different women relatives to be exact.
3. My shoe size is 9-9 1/2 and I love shoes but find it difficult to find cute ones in my size!
4. I know a lot more than the average person does about turf grass. I am a self proclaimed "turf geek". I actually hate to admit this but I secretly get excited when a new turf product/equipment/theory comes out....I can almost hear the laughter now.
5. I am a Toronto Maple Leafs hockey fan. I was the loser who named her Chihuahua after the Leaf player Darcy Tucker.
6. I love country music! I do like other genres but I am country music fan. I want to see Garth Brooks in Vegas more than anything!
7. I love the smell of skunk! When we pass a dead skunk on the road I start sniffing really hard to try to capture the smell!
8. I suck at sports. Every sport. There is no exception. Basketball, hockey, baseball, golf, badminton, rhythmic gymnastics, it doesn't matter I suck at all sports!
9. Speaking of sucking at sports, I blame that on the fact that I tend to be a klutz...at times! ha ha I'm as graceful as an elephant on a tricycle!
10. I still sleep with my childhood blankie and can't go a night without it!
There you have it! Some embarrassing but true facts about myself. It was actually harder than I thought to think about 10 different things but there it is!
I would like to pass this award onto:
5. All of my readers that don't have a blog. Let me know 10 things about yourself! (Stacy, Sharon, Hollie, Bev, Lynn, Ryan/Natasha etc.....)
I'll leave you with that this morning and the next time that I post I will have much shorter hair! Ahhh.....
I hope everyone's week is going super fast, BRING ON THE WEEKEND!