Friday, September 24, 2010

Babies, Babies Everywhere & TGIF


Weh! What a title eh? ha ha! Well it get's the point across so stick with me here.

It has officially been a CRAZY busy week! I feel like I haven't had a second to sit down! It makes the time go by really fast but I'm not really good at keeping stress at bay. So, when it gets busy, I feel stressed! I am the polar opposite of my brother! He is calm, cool and collected at all times! I have no idea how he does it!

Happy Friday everyone! I am so happy to see it come! A very exciting thing happened this week....a new baby!


Ryan and Graham have been childhood friends for a long time. In fact, a year ago this Sunday Ryan stood beside Graham while he married Sara. I met Sara through a mutal friend (Hi Jill!) years ago and we have been friends since. We were bursting with joy to hear the news that they had a healthy, adorable baby girl on Tuesday evening! Here she is:

Isn't she ADORABLE?


Excited to hold her.

Uncle Matt and Grandpa

Congrats Sara and Graham, you are both going to be amazing parents! Both Ryan and I look forward to being in Charlotte's life as she grows up. Lots of love!!

As for my dare this week here are my answers:

Favorite thing(s) about fall:
- Beautiful colors
- Thanksgiving
- Decorating

My least favorite thing(s) about fall:

- Super busy time at work
- Muddy ground
- Cold winds

I hope everyone has a wonderful fall weekend! Don't forget to take a second this weekend and just admire the trees that are full of beautiful colors while they last!

xo

3 comments:

  1. sucks that i had to see a picture of Charlotte before actually meeting her but when you have a 3 year old, sometimes its not easy to bring her to a hospital...oh well I'll meet her in person this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, you look so stinkin cute holding that baby :)!! And our trees haven't started changing around here, just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a big girl lol brings back memories from when Maddy was born haha! Is it weird that I think she looks like Sara?

    ReplyDelete