Friday, August 12, 2011

Free Sample Gone Wrong

 

Happy Friday everyone! As always, I am so glad that the weekend is here!!!

As some of you may know I am a little on the frugal side! I love the excitement of saving a little money! Something else I love? Getting mail! Yup, one of my most favorite things is the sight of something in the mail addressed to me!

So, what do you get when you combine the too? Free samples, in the mail!

There are so many websites where you can receive free products in the mail to try! I love it! So far, I haven’t had to buy any of those little shampoos when Ryan and I go away because I have some from the mail!

The goodies are usually something we can use…..shampoo, cereal and dish soap! I’ve been very pleased with everything I’ve gotten so far.

It’s gotten to the point that if the title says “free sample” I’m signing up without even seeing what the product is.

A couple of weeks ago a pretty little package arrived in the mail for me! I knew instantly it had to be some sort of free sample! I was so excited!

Hike With Sharon 008

I brought the box home at the end of the day and pretty much ripped into it with excitement! I couldn’t wait to see what goodie had arrived for me!

One look inside and….I had no freakin’ clue as to what it was!? It looked soft and white! Then it hit me! Surely this must be the protective packing for something!

So, I pulled the “package” out of the box slowly where a note fell out thanking me for signing up for my free sample of……

TENA BLADDER PROTECTION UNDERWEAR!

Tena

Oh…My….Goodness…..They sent me an adult diaper, in the mail! Really?!?! I couldn’t help but burst out into hysterical laughter thinking it served me right, signing up for things without reading carefully. Lesson learnt!

Free Sample Gods – 1

Lindsay – 0 

Have a great weekend!

xo

6 comments:

  1. LOL !! Guess you were thinking of the Golden Years to come . When you seen the free Tena's..lol
    Have a great weekend... oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!!!! That's awesome!!!! Hahaha ~ to funny!!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwahhhhahahahahahahaha. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! Maybe you could use them to dust with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This paragraph presents clear idea in support of the new users of blogging,
    that in fact how to do running a blog.
    My web page > buy instagram followers ebay

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an amazing piece of writing designed for all the online visitors; they will get benefit from it I am sure.

    My web site best diet plans
    my page :: healthy diet plans for women

    ReplyDelete