Happy Friday! Woo Hoo! I am so glad the weekend is here. At the same time though, it kind of makes me break out in a cold sweat! As of tomorrow it will be 1 week till Christmas. I have WAY too much to do before Christmas. Oh well, I'm sure I can get it all done.
I have been trying to get a couple more rooms renovated before Christmas. The projects started way back around Thanksgiving and the rooms are now starting to come together, piece by piece. Don't worry, they are almost done and I can show you soon!
Here are the before pictures:
Today I'm going to play along with Stacy's 5 Things Christmas wouldn't be complete without.
1. Wayne Rodstad (duh!) must be played while decorating the Christmas tree! A must!
2. Christmas Eve service at church where Rolly strums Silent Night on his guitar as the congregation quietly sings in candle light. Heavenly.
3. Dad reading Twas' The Night Before Christmas, on Christmas Eve after church.
4. Getting together with family and having turkey.
5. Funny name tags on Christmas presents under the tree. I have one this year that says:
Love: Sarah Jessica Parker
What could it be?
What 5 things would your Christmas not be complete without?
Have a wonderful weekend!