Friday, June 3, 2011

Tis' The Season....

Tis the season for.....

- NO MORE SOCKS! I hate socks. Seriously, bring on the ballet flats and flip flops!



- Random ice cream excursion on a hot night!



- BBQ supper which I would do EVERY night if I could!



- Ice cold drinks that feel amazing after a long day!



- Sitting outside on the rocking chair watching a thunderstorm.



- POOL! And pool parties! Heck ya!



- Bonfires and marshmallows!



- Panting puppies loving being outside!



- Time/parties with friends and family!



I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!


Happy Friday!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Me too!!! Sandals, BBQs and fun...perfect! If only it was like that all year long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I hate socks too, but I kind of hate shoes as well. Mark doesn't hardly go anywhere without socks... except the shower... well until he started dating me. I'd take his socks off for him :)

    ReplyDelete