Happy Friday everyone! I hope that everyone’s week passed by fairly quickly. Even with all of the activities going on this week I still found my self wondering, is it Friday yet?
This week so many wedding related things were going on. I was hardly ever at home. On Monday (as mentioned) was my hair trial, Tuesday my wonderful bridesmaids and I went to get their dresses altered! Wednesday and Thursday I finished making all of the table numbers! So many wedding things crossed off the list!
Between work and wedding it’s hard to think what is on my mind more. I am in a constant state of over thinking. In the shower, running, driving….those are all of the places where my mind is being overly active. I always play things over and over again in my mind. One of them being my “I Will” list. A list that I thought I should share with all of you. It’s a list to my future husband, giving him fair warning!
1. I will…always be ready before you are! I am a very punctual person and I will always demand that we are somewhere early. On time is late!
2. I will…always nag you to pick up your hat, pay stubs and water glasses! I am not your mother (sorry Bev!) and you can pick up after yourself! Expect to be nagged!
3. I will…always ask you to take out the garbage and recycling. It just really grosses me out. Don’t worry, I will be very thankful.
4. I will…always look forward to the future more then looking at the present! I just get so excited for what’s next! (How many day’s till Christmas?)
5. I will…never cut the grass. I’ve never even drove a lawn mower before. Big tractor mower? Sure! Small lawn mower? Nope!
6. I will…clean the bathrooms. I know how much cleaning a bathroom (especially toilet) grosses you out! Trade off for the garbage, right?
7. I will…insist on some personal space. I talk and get talked to for almost 13 hours a day. Silence is necessary for my sanity. I need my time to unwind and recuperate. Also, I will cry at any moment! Whether it can be from stress or hormones, I truly believe in the healing power of a really good cry!
8. I will…never like horror movies! I’m scared of the dark! I will always leave lights on and I will always sleep with my blankie…it makes me feel better.
9. I will…always make you make the kraft dinner! It just tastes so much better when you do it! As a trade off, I will always make the pizza dough!
10. I will…always hit the snooze button! I hate waking up in the morning and I am in a bad mood if I can’t hit snooze
once, twice, three times! I will be better to be around if I snooze!
11. I will…work my hardest to make you extremely happy. I will do everything I can to make us grow and succeed as a married couple. I will hold your hand through the hard times. I will celebrate your every accomplishment. I will love you!