Friday, November 9, 2012

How Do You Want To Be Remembered…

 

Happy Friday everyone! I hope the week passed by quickly for everyone! After a long week of work and responsibility, bring on the weekend!

Yesterday was one of those days where I was out of the office and on the road. Those are busy days. It’s driving long distances and getting in and out of your vehicle about 50 times. Making sure you time everything just perfectly so that you can be at a particular destination at the perfect time.

But, I love it! I love those days. I love the change of pace from being in the office. Getting out on a long stretch of highway, turning up the tunes and getting time to just think about anything at all.

Ever hear the song by Carrie Underwood, “Don’t Forget To Remember Me?”

It came on the radio yesterday and it got me thinking about the things that we do in our lives and how at that moment, if we were gone we would be remembered.

Here’s how I hope I would be remembered.

I hope I am remembered as a daughter.

0160

I hope I am remembered as wife. 

0518

I hope I am remembered as faithful.

I hope I am remembered as someone who puts family on a pedestal as the most important thing in my life.

0482

I hope I am remembered as someone who puts friends before herself. A close friend who values and cherishes every single past and present friend.

I hope I am remembered as someone is who polite and respectful.

I hope I am remembered as someone who worked hard.

Copy of saturday work

I hope I am remembered as someone who loves children.

0445

I hope I am remembered as someone who played hard and didn’t take life too seriously.

Copy of Hawaii 131

I hope I am remembered as someone who would bring spinach dip to every pot luck! But was also a good cook of many things!

Copy of IMG_2071

I hope I am remembered as organized. A planner. Who can make things happen. Who can plan anything and then execute that plan. Who likes to add little details to make things special.

I hope I am remembered as thoughtful. A great gift giver. Someone who puts a lot of thought into things.

Christmas 031

I hope I am remembered as level headed. The one who can keep calm when everyone is not.

I hope I am remembered as protective and loyal. Someone who will stick up for what they believe in and who they believe in. Someone who will take the weaker guys side. Someone who will stand up for a friend when they need it.

Tell me, how would you want to be remembered?

Happy Friday!

xo

_________________________________________

Check out this great giveaway from one of my favorite blogs, Down at Fraggle Rock! Enter to win a great $50 off your total purchase from Tiny Prints!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out friend! And I will ALWAYS remember you as my lovely Canadian friend who will let me live with her if I ever have to escape the US! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, you will be remembered for all those things. You will also be remembered as a woman of faith who lives the Gospel by being a lovely woman who always helps out, does good work for her community and is exceptionally loyal and loving.

    ReplyDelete