Friday, November 13, 2015

Don't Take Life Too Seriously - Outtakes


Happy finally Friday! 

I shared with you a few of my favorite Fall photo's we had taken and I thought it was a good idea to show you some of the not so funny pictures! 

As I mentioned before, Sam (being 1.5) was not the easier subject but I also learnt that I am not either. Between watching Sam and Ryan, I would look anywhere but the camera! ha ha! I have always had strong facial expressions and some of these pictures prove that! ha ha! 

Here are some of my favorite outtakes! 


Scary look for scary movie marathon night! 


Another thing I learnt, Ryan is REALLY good at shutting everything out being a good model! Smile and pose perfectly for almost every picture! 




Swinging. The only thing we could do to make him smile!  


Sam is very entertained by something. We look to be contemplating how to get him to cooperate. 


He enjoys our lovin'. 


Mid-hit! Sams favorite thing to do when frustrated. We're working on that. 


Walking away from all these crazy people. 


Silly boy with a puzzle on his head! 


Happy Weekend! 
xo 

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, we had the same thing. Between sickness and weather we had to reschedule twice and then one time she did make it, he fell apart and it ended in tears and a bloody lip. The fourth time was the charm. I hope. Haha. Oh and the hitting, if you figure out how to get him to stop, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think these are bad, you should've seen the ones I deleted! ;) JK!! Some of these silly ones made me giggle so much, I just had to send them to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome! Glad you were able to laugh at the outtakes :)

    ReplyDelete