Stolen from http://desperatesarah.blogspot.com/:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for sure!! I don't mind getting gifts in a gift bag but I love wrapping presents. Nothing better than sitting down, with a Christmas movie on wrapping presents.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I don't like the mess of a real tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? This is my first year putting my own Christmas tree up but I put it up the day before December 1st. December the 1st is the "official" day that the lights get turned on outside the house.
4. When do you take the tree down? Shortly after New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? I don't know. I don't think I have ever tried any. My family never had any when I was growing up so I never got to try it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The one that I remember the most was a trip to Disney when I was 8. Also, my dad made me a wooden bunk beds for my doll that I still have and cherish.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? I don't! I guess that's something to put on my list for next year.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad. I guess being that I am a girl and he doesn't really have many hobbies it is hard to buy for him. If he see's something he usually goes out and gets it for himself. I usually end up getting him the same thing. Socks, underwear, Cologne, etc.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My brother. He likes all kinds of different things. He likes to read, watch movie, work out, wood work. He loves gadgets and games. So easy!
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? My parents always do this thing at Christmas where they give us all the rest of our presents and then a "big" one right at the end. Well, one year when I was about 13 I was expecting my "big" gift to be something cool and grown up being that I was now a teenager. It turned out when I opened this big box it was a doll. A talking, eating, pooping robotic doll. I was so not impressed but they were looking at me with excited eyes so I smiled and acted excited.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas, A Muppet Christmas Carol, Home Alone and The Grinch!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually after Thanksgiving. I like to get all of my Christmas shopping finished by December.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I haven't. Well, not that I can remember.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Stuffing! I love stuffing!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I always grew up with a tree that had colored lights but my Christmas tree this year has clear and I really like them.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent night. When sung and played by Rolly at the Christmas Eve service at church.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home but travel short distances to family.
19. Can you name Santa’s reindeer? I don't know....Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen.....No I can't.
20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? I have a star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Usually just Christmas morning but this year we are starting a new tradition. Jared, Holly and the baby are coming over on Christmas Eve for turkey and gifts with them. All the other gifts on Christmas morning. We'll see how it goes.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The snow! And trying to navigate around a store that is filled with pushy, impatient people!
23. Ugliest Christmas Decoration ever invented? I can't think of one but I hate lights on a house that are half burnt out.
25. Which looks best theme trees or homey trees? Well if I was able too I would do both but right now just a homey tree with random ornaments that I've collected and made.
26. Gingerbread or sugar cookies? Sugar cookies for sure! Yum!
27. Do you like Fruitcake? Yuck!