Monday, December 7, 2009

Dare #11

Well there's no denying it now....Christmas is fast approaching. This morning I woke up to snow covering everywhere, yuck! I love Christmas but I really hate snow! I hate shoveling, the cold and being fearful every Christmas Eve that a member of my family is going to miss out on Christmas because they'll have to go snow plough. However, the snow is now here so I might as well embrace it. We are expecting 15-20 cm of snow on Wednesday so I think a snow related dare would be appropriate.

Dare#11


Do a snow related activity. Example: This week I'm going to head outside and throw a snow ball at Ryan....shhh...don't tell him. :-)


Have a great week everyone!


xo

3 comments:

  1. well depending IF we get the big snow storm on Wednesday - its not sure if it will be rain cuz it's only hovering at like zero - but if it does snow, I will take Maddy outside to play in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember Sara's warning...Ryan might never forgive you...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to take my chances! Muh ha ha

    ReplyDelete