Monday, October 1, 2012

God Bless Tanner

 

Happy Monday everyone! This weekend was all about the babes! It was a fun weekend filled with relaxing and celebrating some special little people.

Unfortunately, the weekend didn’t start out to great as I left work early on Friday with a migraine. I hibernated in the dark basement all evening to try to relieve some of the pain.

Saturday morning I was up early to grab some groceries. I wasn’t planning on getting groceries till next week but with the stores expected to be packed with Thanksgiving shoppers I figured I better get it out of the way.

The rest of Saturday was spent relaxing and renting Safe House with Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington.

Sunday morning I was up early again and headed off to church! It was a very special service as Tanner was getting baptized! Tanner is a very special baby who was born to our friends and cousin Stacy and Ricky.

Tanners Baptism 011

It was so great to be there as we watched Tanner be welcomed into our church family!

Tanners Baptism 017

Big sister Maddy did a great job pouring the water!

Tanners Baptism 013

After the service we all headed downstairs for a yummy lunch!

Tanners Baptism 023

Landyn at lunch

Tanners Baptism 025

Cake made by Stacy

After church I had an afternoon nap. My most favorite thing to do on Sundays!

After a quick bite to eat for supper Ryan and I headed up to Shawville to visit with friends Nick, Jenn and their new baby girl Eloise! It was great visiting with them and meeting their new addition! It was also so wonderful to get some baby snuggles in!

Tanners Baptism 029

Eloise is an absolutely beautiful baby girl!!

How was your weekend?

xo

4 comments:

  1. Great Pictures, Lindsay. It was such a fulfilling morning. Thanks for reading for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the pics Lindsay and I am stealing the cake one seeing how I didnt get a picture of it!
    Thanks for being there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures of the baptism are beautiful! And so is Eloise!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting baby fever yet? Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete