Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It’s A Boy! I’m An Auntie Again!

 

It’s been a very exciting place around here as we all sat yesterday morning and early afternoon waiting for news of my brothers (and Holly’s) new baby! We had word that Jared and Holly were up at the hospital since the night before. I have to say, I was pretty excited to meet this newest addition of the family that it was hard to keep focused at work. We finally got the call around 2:00 PM.

After a long drawn out conversation with Mom on the phone, my brother finally announced that he had another son!

IMG_6804

That afternoon the family and I left work early to go up and meet this new member of the family! Jared and Holly’s tradition is to announce the name of their children to people at the hospital. After meeting the newest baby for the first time (Ekk!! He is so cute!!) it was finally time to fill everyone on his name!

Please meet….

Everett Kenneth Hillis Hamilton

Born: July 9, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Weight: 8 lbs 5 oz 

IMG_6792

To say we are all in love would be an understatement! Not only do I LOVE his name but he is as cute as button! Grandma was the first one to hold Everett when we got there.

IMG_6802

Grandpa was next to hold his second grandson and was having a nice little chat with him over in the corner!

IMG_6780

Then it was mine and Uncle “Wyans” turn to hold baby Everett! He was getting a little hungry at the time that Ryan held him!

IMG_6786

But Ti-Ti (ME!) was able to calm him down a bit! Did I mention I am SO in love? I did not want to put Everett down!

IMG_6785

Everett,

Welcome to the family little man!! We are so excited to meet you! It’s hard to imagine that after three babies that it would be still exciting….but it is! We are over the moon with happiness and excitement for your arrival! And don’t worry, your sister loves you too..even though you are not a girl! ha ha!

Love you Everett!

Ti-Ti (& Uncle Ryan too!)

IMG_6796

xo

7 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!!! Congratulations Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute... I love his name too, and can't wait to have him on my lap, colouring at my desk ;) Big congrats to all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - hope Faith loves her baby brother EVEN though it's a not a girl..I am going to take a stab at it and say that they will try for another girl....right?? its ONLY fair to Faith LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats.. becomming an auntie never gets old

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! Being an auntie is so fun! He's a cutie and I LOVE his name too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a doll! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is one gorgeous baby, congrats to all!I love Everett's name.

    ReplyDelete