Happy Monday everyone! Look, who doesn’t love the weekend? I haven’t met anyone who doesn’t. As always, this particular weekend was filled with so much fun that I would love to share it all with you!
The bad part? This girl (aka, moi!) decided it was a good idea to have an early morning meeting along side a lot of other work activity this afternoon! So as I’m trying to escape the weekend coma state I am in, I also have to become a functioning sales person. Boo!
Either way, I wanted to get it down the activities of this past weekend so that I could remember them!
- Friday night, Ryan and I did something we never do! We ordered a pizza out instead of making our own! We were both pretty tired Friday night and opted to get take-out versus turning on our own stove!
- While chowing down on yummy pizza we also got through more episodes of Dexter! It’s getting juicy! And getting to the point that you want to watch the very next episode to see what happens!
- Saturday we were out visiting Ryan’s parents and then headed back home to rest and get ready for a party that night!
- Said party was literally 2 minutes down the road. Pretty nice attending a party that is so close to our house!
- The party was at neighbours Brenda and Wayne’s! They were having people over to celebrate their new (beautiful) home!
- Wayne and Brenda made everyone supper! Sausages, homemade wings and fries (with lots of other fixings)!
- I actually went back through the food line for a second go of wings! They were SO good! I kept telling Wayne that they were better then our local waterholes!
- Anyone who knows Wayne also knows he is an expect Caesar maker! I always hate to bug him for one but luckily right before I left Brenda brought me out my very own Wayne Caesar! Yum!
- After a quiet morning Sunday morning, my brother and Ryan hit the road to go for a round of golf and I got some things done around the house!
- 3 loads of laundry were completed and I watched The Anna Nicole Smith movie. Very interesting to see the life this deceased celebrity lived!
How was your weekend?