Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What I’m Loving Wednesday!

 

Happy Wednesday everyone! I am kind of loving this week. It’s kind of going by in a blink of an eye! I’m not wishing the days away but I’m also not one to complain when the weekend is approaching at lightening speed!

There are a few things that I’m not loving this week like the cold weather and the nights getting dark so early! So, I figured it would be a good idea to focus on the things that I’m loving right now instead of the not so good things!

So, I’m going to link up with Jamie for What I’m Loving Wednesday! Feel free to play along!

Today, I’m loving…

...that this weekend I am going to a murder mystery dinner! I can’t remember the last time I had been to a local show like this! I am excited to sit back, relax and laugh!

…that I went to dinner with two of my best friends last night! It was great to catch up with these ladies!

IMG_0860

Old picture from 2008 when we were going out for the night in the big town of Guelph!

…reading this post from Jill about the army run! It brought back a sense of pride that I felt when I ran my first race! There is no feeling like accomplishing that goal! To say that I am super pumped and proud of her would be the understatement of the year! Way to go Jilly!!

…my new hair cut!! Yesterday morning I went to get my hair cut! Now, to most people that’s not a big deal but the last time I got my hair cut was in March! It was WAY over due for a trim! Plus there’s something so nice about someone playing in your hair for an hour straight! My hair feels so much healthier now too, bonus!

…my French language course I am taking every Monday night! I signed up for this night school, 7 week French language course and it was really helped my confidence when talking French clients! I had thought I had lost a lot of my ability to talk French but really it was locked away in my brain! The teacher is excellent at bringing it back out!

…my new re-discovery of little snack foods! I am finding myself snacking throughout the day instead of having 3 big meals. It keeps my energy up and this way I never truly feel hungry! I’ve re-discovered some old childhood foods that I love!

Baby Bel cheese? Yes please!

And Dole fruit cups? And can we please have a moment of silence for the genius who FINALLY figured out it wasn’t a good idea to get little kids to open sharp aluminum lids to get to their snack! Plastic all the way!

…I’m loving that I am still rocking my ballet flats to work! I may be bundled up in layers but my feet are something I am willing to let get cold just so that I don’t have to wear socks! I am trying to hold out as long as possible without having to put on socks for another cold winter!

…the chance in the leaves! It seems like over night that the trees went from green to vibrant colors of fall! Love taking in the sights while I can!

What are you loving this Wednesday?

xo

3 comments:

  1. I remember when I was in elementary school and I had to watch teh younger kids at lunch and they all had those fruit cups and I would twist off the tab till it broke off, then took the spoon and wedged it inside to lift the metal lid off...yea not convenient, HOWEVER, I find the plastic ones are just as hard...you have to be careful, its really sealed on and you can't force too much cuz then you get a sticky, juicy mess...ya just can't win but I agree, so much safer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dude!!! :)

    I also remember those old fruit cups, and the struggle there was to open them. Have to agree with Stace - the new ones may be safer, but no easier to open! I end up jerking the plastic too hard and spill the juice everywhere. *sigh*

    Three cheers to this week going quickly!! Can't wait for the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a murder mystery sounds so fun!! oh, and baby bel all the waaaaay! have a good day!

    ReplyDelete