Monday, December 1, 2014

The Christmas Weekends Begin!

 

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had an amazing weekend! I know we sure did! It feels like this weekend was the kick start to the Christmas season. It was filled with holiday cheer and I foresee many weekends to come to be exactly the same!

The weekend started out with our company Christmas party on Friday! Traditionally, the party was in the evening at a local hot spot. This year we decided to change it up a little and host the event ourselves. There was talk of wanting a change and we agreed! We set up everything in one of shop buildings and had a delicious lunch catered!

IMG_1304

We also had door prizes, plaques to present and then a fun Texas horseshoes tournament was played! Before long all the very talented musicians on our team began to paly.

IMG_1316

Saturday was a quieter day at home. Ryan’s head was a little sore from the previous day so Sam and I tried to play very quietly! ha ha! During Sam’s naptimes I carted all the Christmas decorations out of storage and finished decorating the whole house!

Sam went to bed on Saturday night and Ryan headed to the local bar, Gavan’s for the snowmobile club kick-off party, so I made myself a nice hot chocolate, picked a Christmas movie and decorated the living room Christmas tree! One down, one to go!

nov 29 2

Sunday morning we were up early with Sam! Ryan headed to hockey while Sam and I went to church where we practiced our Christmas pageant in Sunday school!

After Church Sam went down for a nap at my parents and then we all had breakfast when Ryan got back from hockey. While Sam continued to nap we had a couple games of Euchre!

When we got home Ryan had to go to bed so that we would get a few hours of sleep before his night shift and Sam and I got a closer look at the Christmas tree!

nov 29 1

Right before Ryan went to work, we did our lighting ceremony! Sam wasn’t all that impressed! ha ha!

IMG_1319

IMG_1326

This morning I woke up to a little surprise in my sink! When I went to bed she wasn’t there! Smile Must be a special delivery from the North Pole!

nov 29 3

How was your weekend?

xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no, Cutie is at your house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! I'm jealous that you have no snow...we just got a bunch on the weekend :(

    ReplyDelete