Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Friday!


Happy Friday everyone!! I am so glad to see this week come to an end! It is just so busy this time of year at work, being pulled in a million different directions!


Two nights ago while Ryan was out hunting I had a huge burst of energy and put away all of my fall/Halloween decorations before supper. Now, my house looks so empty! Bare spots that use to hold fun festive decorations. I am really itching to fill in those gaps again with Christmas decorations!!


Ryan and I will probably get to putting the Christmas lights on the house soon before it gets too cold. Even though we put them early the rule with us is, we don't plug them in till December 1st.

Ryan putting up the lights last year.

I'm away all day on the road for meetings but I wanted to quickly stop in to wish everyone a very happy Friday and hope you have a wonderful weekend!


xo

1 comment:

  1. We hang our lights up in November also (before the cold hits!) but we light them up right after Thanksgiving which is so close to December 1 :)

    ReplyDelete