Monday, November 1, 2010

Dare # 53


Welcome back Monday, welcome back work week! I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween weekend! I know I did, even though it lacked in sleep it was very eventful.

Here is your dare this week:

Dare #53

Make a Christmas list for yourself and others. Time to start thinking about the next upcoming Holiday, Christmas. Make a list of the people you buy for, what you want to get them and then a little list of things that you are in need of. Being organized helps make the holidays a little less stressful.

Halloween is my second favorite holiday so I was really looking forward to all the festivities that were to come.

Friday night Ryan and I had a date in the city. We were going to go out for supper but decided to pick up pizza and head home to watch a movie.

Through Zip.ca we received Knocked Up in the mail this week. It is a classic and one that neither of us have watched in a couple of years.

Saturday morning Ryan had to head into work so I slept in a bit. I made cookies in the morning and then worked on a couple of craft things that I have been meaning to get done. Ryan headed out after lunch to go to the hunt camp and I laid down for a nap. Once awake I got dressed, made supper and then headed to Quyon for the Halloween parade.

It was the first time that there was a Halloween parade in town and it was a lot spookier then I thought. It was fun to watch it with friends but I had to head home to get ready for a BIG night at work.

I changed into my costume and headed to work at the bar early to prepare for a very busy shift!

Let's just say the bar was CRAZY and I always have a hard time dealing with a big crowd that is getting mad at you for not serving fast enough. It was fun seeing all the costumes people had on though.

The Pirate, Elmo and Cookie Monster ready for work.

After I long shift I got home at about 3:00 AM and snuggled into bed about 30 minutes later. I could not settle my brain down and so when Ryan's alarm went off at 4:30 AM for work I decided to go with him. Good idea? No!


Sunday morning we drove into work and I was fine until about 7. Then everything went down hill. I would literally be standing outside somewhere and fall asleep standing up. I was not making sense when I talked and the whole world was hazy. I felt drunk.


When work was finally over Ry and I headed home and carved our pumpkin.
It turned out good and when Ryan left for an afternoon hunt I went straight for the couch and fell asleep for 4 hours...it was heavenly!!!

Notice tired eyes coming from the one on the right?

By the time I woke up it was time for supper and waiting for Trick-O- Treaters!!! Maddy was my first official recipient, she was the cutest little Minnie Mouse.

Isn't her tutu the cutest, her mommy, Stacy (Hi Stace!) made it herself!!

We had 19 little trick-o-treaters which was perfect because I had only made up 20 bags! Ryan wasn't very happy because we didn't have much candy left over for him, ha ah! Overall, a SPOOKTACULAR Halloween weekend!


How was your weekend?
xo

4 comments:

  1. Hop over to http://stacys101list.blogspot.com/ and you will see how my weekend was!

    As for the dare, I started this a while ago - made my list of what i have intentions of buying which people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you look TOO CUTE as cookie monster!! Sounds like you had a REALLY long but fun weekend-- bet you're ready for a normal week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Cookie Monster outfit! I didn't dress up... oh well. We dressed my step daughter and our puppy up :) And you look exhausted with the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete